CS4630 (TB Santa Cruz) driver help

Charles Peterman peterman at eecs.tufts.edu
Mon Jun 18 14:27:17 EDT 2001

kernel 2.4.5
driver cs46xx
device Turtle Beach SantaCruz CS4630 chipset

Compiled into kernel, not as module.

This driver worked in the past (2.4.0), but for some reason it
is not even loading.  Before I set into the down and dirty of
kernel debugging, I thought I would post to the group.

Does anyone else own this card?  If so, what is the proper
kernel configuration?  Should it be used as a module? If so, what
options need to be in modules.conf?

Thanks,

-Charles

-