disk boot error - solved

Ron Peterson ron.peterson at yellowbank.com
Mon Jun 25 14:26:01 EDT 2001

Got it.

I flashed the BIOS.  All is well.

The clue was that we have another identical machine around here, and on
boot it was running the SCSI BIOS, scanning LUN's etc.  This one wasn't.
It _WAS_ configured to run the SCSI bios.  I don't know if it's possible
that some other setting interfered with that... ?

Anyway, flashed bios, reset to defaults, set desired boot order - bingo.

--

-Ron-
GPG and other info at: http://www.yellowbank.com/

-