SSH security question

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Tue Mar 27 09:44:15 EST 2001

For those of you that use ssh to connect to their machines at home from
elsewhere, do you have your firewall set up to accept ssh from anywhere,
or only from where you usually use it, like work?

DDDD   David Kramer                   http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "All my life, I always wanted to be somebody.
DK KD  Now I see that I should have been more specific."
DDDD                                       - Lily Tomlin

-