networking

bill h bill.h at angelfire.com
Fri May 25 07:50:38 EDT 2001

i installed freeBSD 4.4 on my notebook, and i can't seem to find support for my linksys card. Can the tulip driver be used or is there something else.
Also i have NT2000, SUN 5.5.1(sparc ipx), and SLACKWARE 7.1. First question is this...i need a tranceiver for my sparc does anyone know what i'm facing at the link-layer(what the tranceiver supports?). On a private network do i use loopback adress with subnet to get everyone talking?Does anyone know of any good documentation for NT-unix networks?

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!
-