suns -- more info --

root root at horne.ne.mediaone.net
Sat Nov 3 11:42:51 EST 2001

      I got a few responses to my earlier note,
	all asking for details, so I dug around --

        Here's what's available --

        2 sun 3/50 pizza-box style cpu's -- I think 4 M each
        2 19" b/w monitors
        1 keyboard
        1 optical mouse

        The above worked last time I turned them on.  Kids used therm for xtank.
        Netbooted of a 486/33 with xkernel.

    1 Dec vr241a (I think) monitor -- color, takes a wierd cable.

    A chassis containing 4 340M(?) scsi drives and two power suppies -- works.
    (These are the big old drives.  Noisy.)

    Most of an orginal BM pc -- monitor, cpu, etc -- it was all there once,
    but I may have scavenged something off of it years ago.

    I live in Chelmsford.

                                                        Steve