Installfest

Tom Guilderson twg3 at mediaone.net
Wed Nov 28 01:22:32 EST 2001

What's going on with the upcoming installfest?

do we need any installers?

I can help and provide assistance with installs on
x86 and to some extent Alpha. I can bring a laptop
and hub that could be used for network installs if
there is a need.

If there are not a lot of installees - I have a laptop
that I want to install linux on.  The only hitch is
that I need to do a network install.

Since I put the golf clubs away I find myself with
free time on Saturday mornings I might otherwise spend
excercising my thumb with the tv clicker on the couch,
so why not either help someone install Linux or get it
installed on my cool new (to me anyways) miniature
portable toy! I just got my hands on a Libretto!

--

Tom Guilderson