ATF Takes Responsibility for Federal Software

jkinz at ultranet.com jkinz at ultranet.com
Mon Apr 1 16:32:47 EST 2002

At 04:08 PM 4/1/2002 -0500, Robert P. Sarao wrote:
>We need to have privacy laws like they have over in Europe... This is
>really starting to get to me this loss of privacy for the sake of freedom
>and liberty....

I agree with you about the need for better protection for individual privacy.

My take on it is that we are losing privacy and "freedom and liberty" for
the sake of security.

And of course as Mr. B. Franklin once said we shall end up with neither.

--
Jeff Kinz, Emergent Research,  Hudson, MA. Email may contain words incorrectly
generated by Speech Recognition software. "jkinz at ultranet.com" copyright 1997-2002.