Hard disks

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Fri Apr 19 22:01:09 EDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Kent Borg wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 04:18:45PM -0400, David Kramer wrote:
> > I've talked about my backup script at meetings, but in essence what I do
> > is build a directory tree filled with symbolic links to the files I want
> > to back up [...]
>
> Could you post the script to the list?  It doesn't sound
> extensive--but it sounds carefully crafted.

I'll have to throw a few comments in it first.  Gimme a few days.

---
DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  So if you want to build a Nerf world with no sharp edges,
DK KD  do it in Peoria.  I'm gonna go play with knives and
DDDD   flirt with redheads.                           Bob MacDowell