Verizon DSL question

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Tue Apr 30 09:29:36 EDT 2002

On Mon, 29 Apr 2002, Abhishake Pathak wrote:

>  i totally agree with Brian.  if you can avoid verizon do so.  they do
> use pppoe.  if you can go with something else do that first.  keep
> verison as you last resort type thing Abhi

Unfortunately, my friend already has the service, and as usual, is
counting on me to pick up the pieces and make it work.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "You see?  Not only is there a divine,
DK KD   it has a twisted sense of humor."
DDDD                                             Rev Bem, Andromeda