[Fwd: Re: Fwd: Possible GPL violation by Red Hat/Dell alliance]

GNU/Linux :-) rek2 at linuxbusca.com
Sat Dec 14 09:48:26 EST 2002

Well thanks for the info, but is not my fault if nobody told me about it
before, maybe I should have asked if there was source code available
instaed of asking if it was avaible to download, maybe they understood
binaries instaed of "in any form" as I was asking.
and yes it is the advancedserver, that was my mistake. I don't really
follow the names of comercial distros. for me they are the same.

ReK2