PCI to PCMCIA supported in Redhat 7.2 (kernel 2.4.7-10)?

vt vriztll at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:01:15 EST 2002

Hi all,

I'm using orinoco wlan cards on my PC and notebook. Using the pcmcia from the kernel works for my notebook but not for my PC. The wlan pcmcia card is connected to my PC via a PCI to PCMCIA convertor. Must I use the pcmcia-cs module from sourceforge instead? Does the pcmcia module from the kernel not support PCI to PCMCIA? Do I just reconfigure the kernel or must I boot from a new one w/o pcmcia support? Thank you.