Pine + Maildir

Jon ghia at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jul 17 17:19:23 EDT 2002

Hey everyone,

I finally got my mailserver going.  Thanks to everyone who responded to
my last question, I decided just to go with the MX entry after all.

I would like to have pine read right out of the Maildir, but there are
about 50 different patches on the internet. The only current one I can
find (http://www.arctic.org/~dean/patches/pine-4.44-maildir.patch) has a
self documented proclamation that the patch doesn't work.  The patch does
mention that debian has a current patch but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Does anyone know where I can get a working maildir patch?

Jon

P.S. I know I can use Imap, but I hate logging in twice.