Digital Camers WRT: Smart Media vs. CF media

Peter R. Wood (Lists) lists at prwdot.org
Mon Mar 18 14:39:36 EST 2002

Also, not directly Linux related, but I would highly recommend doing some
research at this site before making your digital camera purchase:

http://www.dpreview.com/

An excellent site with exhaustive reviews on pretty much every digital
camera out there. Written in the UK, so there are a few oddities such as the
fact that in Europe, Canon's 'Elph' line is called 'IXUS'.  But otherwise,
it helped me make a great decision when I bought my Coolpix.

Peter