since we're on the topic of firewalls

Abhishake Pathak abhishake00 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 24 17:07:39 EDT 2002

<P>I just moved from boston :(  for school to
california.  I miss boston very much and as used
to this LUG.  so i've posting this here( if thats
ok).  since we're talking about firewalls, i've
been trying to put together a freebsd firewall using
ipf.  anyone know of a good source that would
help me in doing so.  Also my ISP is verizon and
recently they have changed over to dhcp.  How
would i go about setting my firewall up to use
dhcp?</P>
<P> </P>
<P>thank you</P>
<P>Abhishake
<SCRIPT>function SetDomain(d) { document.domain = d;
}</SCRIPT>
</P>