Printing at 200%

Doug Sweetser doug at theworld.com
Mon Jan 13 11:55:05 EST 2003

Hello James:

Thanks for the suggestion.  In the end, I used a sharpie, and tested
that it was easy to read two rooms away.  This had several advantages:
it forced me to compress what I wanted people to see from a long
distance, sharpies are very black, and it was cheap, but time
consuming.

People should get a quote first.  I thought copying was 8/9 cents a
sheet at Copy Copy.  So I sent a PDF file, because I know all those
machines know how to make copies with such a file.  They charged me
50/sheet because it was "digital".  Oops, too bad I was in a hurry and
didn't get the quote.

doug