broadband in east Watertown

ron.peterson at yellowbank.com ron.peterson at yellowbank.com
Fri Jan 17 19:57:30 EST 2003

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 06:51:09PM -0500, Kent Borg wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 04:42:01PM -0500, Tresi Arvizo wrote:
> > I haven't heard anything good or bad about RCN.  Any praise or
> > horror stories would be welcome.  :)

I cannot say enough bad things about RCN.  Don't touch them with a ten
foot pole.  They stink.  Badly.  I dealt with them in Somerville, some
yesteryear ago.  "Join the Revolution" etc.  Great slogans.  Shittiest
service I've ever received from anyone anytime anywhere.

--
Ron Peterson                   -o)
87 Taylor Street               /\\