Sylpheed Email Client

Douglas Sweetser sweetser at theworld.com
Sat Jan 18 15:41:16 EST 2003

Hello Jerry:

Just downloaded this program, look quite good for a GUI.  I really dislike the idea of changing the email data from what mh uses.  So it is nice that I can continue to use mh commands, or this one (which I aliases to "mhg" for obvious reasons.  If it requires more than 3 letters on an alias, I don't use it).

I was not able in a quick glance to understand how signing is done.  There is now a GPG folder.  Does the key go in there?  I must confess that although I have gpg installed, I have never signed an email message (ie I am clueless).

doug