Anyone hiring?

Henry hmle at cs.umb.edu
Wed Jun 4 19:08:21 EDT 2003

My company is relocating one of its offices which I have been working
at.  Its new office is rather to far from my home.  Though they offer
relocation package, I prefer to stay in Boston area.  I now need to find
a new job in the Greater Boston area to work.

I have almost three years of experience in Linux, Solaris, HP-UX, AIX
and Windows administration.  I hold certifications in LPI, Sun Solaris
SA, CompTia i-Net+, and RHCT.

If anyone need or or know someone have an SA or related possition to be
filled, please let me know.   Thank you.

Henry