Compuserve

dsr at tao.merseine.nu dsr at tao.merseine.nu
Tue Mar 4 11:10:40 EST 2003

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 11:05:35AM -0500, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I am currently investigating how to convert a fellow Northeastern
> Instructor from Windows 95 to Linux. He basically uses the laptop for
> web browsing, email and Word Perfect. Word Perfect will work well under
> DOSEMU or WINE. So, the only issue is that he uses Compuserve.

Compuserve has a web portal (www.compuserve.com) "where Members can
access CompuServe Channels and E-Mail while away from their home PCs. It
also allows users to make use of CompuServe's high quality and reliable
information, services and content."

Beyond that, I expect that raw access is PPP.

-dsr-

--
Network engineer looking for work in Boston area.
Resume at http://tao.merseine.nu/~dsr/