Fwd: Linux guru needed to write device driver. Burlington, Massachusetts.

Duane Morin dmorin at lear.morinfamily.com
Tue Mar 4 13:21:30 EST 2003

> "We need someone to create a Linux device driver for an ethernet radio
> using the Cirrus chipset.  We need it ASAP.   They should contact me.
> abennett at irobot.com"

The scary thing is how many resumes he's going to get from people that
have no clue how to write a linux device driver but are willing to give it
a shot and think that they can just read a book on it before showing up
for work.

Duane, has no clue about device drivers, but working at iRobot would be
cool