What would you rather have?

christoph at linuxsoup.com christoph at linuxsoup.com
Thu Mar 6 00:28:01 EST 2003

This month I was planning to present two topics...

	+ Current (a opensource RHN like updating server)
	+ and LVM (perhaps EVM)

I'm still hung up on that Enterprise theme :-)

However, I've been rather indulged with boot floppies and kickstart
lately and now I'm wondering if it might be more interesting to do
an advanced kickstart session and drop Current.  We glossed over the
kickstart basics last year, but I'd like to dive into some real ks magic.
This would include a how to tweak the bootnet.img section....

Vote now....

- christoph