[Job Lead] Linux Guru - Franklin, MA

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Wed May 14 18:46:59 EDT 2003

We are looking for a Linux Guru with expertise in networking. The ideal
candidate is an experienced programmer with a solid understanding of the
network configuration of Linux and operating systems internals, as well as
some device driver knowledge.  SNMP, QT, and embedded web-browser knowledge
is a plus, but not required.

Please reply to:

Michael Mathur
BL Software Systems, Inc.
Franklin, MA 02038
508.520.3850
mailto:michaelmathur at attbi.com

Thank you,

Rosalyn D. Price

BL Software Systems
38 Northern Spy Road
Franklin, MA
02038
508.520.3850
mailto:RosalynPrice at earthlink.net

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD     "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
DKK D      or that we are to stand by the President right or wrong, is not
DK KD      only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
DDDD       American public."                              Theodore Roosevelt