FS: Linux server in colocation facility $300

Bob Keyes bob at sinister.com
Wed May 28 13:00:27 EDT 2003

I have to raise some money so I am selling off one of my servers in a
Cambridge colocation facility really cheap: $300 for the unit, and then
$75/mo for the service ($10 discount for people on the BLU list). It's a
1U celeron 466 running this Debian stable distribution. For details see
the web page on the machine in question, http://4sale.xa.net

One thing not mentioned in the web page that perhaps I should mention:
When we finish building the 802.11b wireless network, access to the server
is FREE from the network. We've got some really ambitious plans and the
expertise to pull it together.

If you're interested, contact me SOON.

-Bob