Next question, ximian

Duane Morin dmorin at lear.morinfamily.com
Fri Oct 31 23:44:16 EST 2003

Ok, I've got a million of em. :)

I just noticed that the menu that's normally across the top of my Redhat9
/ Ximian screen, containing stuff like "Program, System, etc..." as well
as all my applets (volume, irc, mozilla, evolution...) is gone.  Where the
heck did it go?  I do run red-carpet's software update regularly, in case
that matters.

No clue, I totally wasn't expecting this.  The system functions fine
without it, I have my virtual desktops and my ability to run apps on all
of them, as well as alt-tab across everything, continues to work fine.  My
menu is just gone.  And I'd gotten rather fond of it.

Duane