My battle with Comcast

Bill Horne bill at horne.net
Wed Sep 24 23:08:29 EDT 2003

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 josephc at etards.net wrote:

> Basically, I don't want to cancel my Comcast service. Verizon is the
> only alternative, and it's not a great one. I was hoping people had
> suggestions for me.
>
> Thanks for any help you can give.

There are a wide variety of email and/or web forwarding services available,
and since the dot-com bubble burst, they're very well priced. I buy
forwarding in lots of 5 from GoDaddy, for 99 cents/year. They're only usable
with domains you register there, but for $10/year, GoDaddy is probably the
best registrar in business.

You can register a domain, park it at GoDaddy, pay 99 cents/year for email
forwarding, and then give out additional addresses to your family for
Christmas gifts.

HTH

Bill
bill in-the-neighborhood-of billhorne dip com ;-)

--
Bill Horne
781 784-7287