Ant Rant

Bob Gorman bob at rsi.com
Fri Dec 3 10:19:50 EST 2004

At 09:24 AM 12/3/2004, David Kramer wrote:
>I've been given permission to implement it in any way that
>is somewhat sane and completely free,  The two leading candidates are bash
>scripts (using Cygwin on the Windows side) and makefiles, vs ant.
>... Beyond disappointing

With the ant files already available it might make sense to just hack on them.
However, make is available through a number of options. Under Cygwin, and here are a couple of 'native' ports, there certainly must be others.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32/

HTH