Proposed presentation on home automation

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Tue Dec 28 10:28:18 EST 2004

Jerry asked me if I would "encore" my Home Automation demo.  It's a bit
of short notice, given the holidays, but I'll do it if there's interest.

The presentation entails using Linux for home automation to control things
in your house, primarily using X10 hardware and infrared remote controls.

If you're interested, speak up, and I'll do it.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  "I've already explained this once, but repetition is
DK KD  the very soul of the net."
DDDD                                         (from the alt.config newsgroup)