Proposed presentation on home automation

Jerry Feldman gaf at blu.org
Tue Dec 28 12:41:32 EST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:28:18 -0500 (EST)
David Kramer <david at thekramers.net> wrote:

> Jerry asked me if I would "encore" my Home Automation demo.  It's a
bit
> of short notice, given the holidays, but I'll do it if there's
interest.

> The presentation entails using Linux for home automation to control
things
> in your house, primarily using X10 hardware and infrared remote
controls.

> If you're interested, speak up, and I'll do it.
The alternative is a presentation on POSIX Threads programming, which I
will present. Although we could do one in January and the other in
February if my planned February speaker falls through.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix user group