emacs and C++ { } indenting

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Wed Feb 25 11:36:14 EST 2004

Emacs C++ mode seems to insist on K&R style indenting of brackets like

void Foo:Bar(Baz myBaz) {
	// code here
}

I prefer the ANSI style like

void Foo:Bar(Baz myBaz)
{
        // code here
}

emacs goes nuts indenting everyting too much when I do that too.  So I
have to write my program using K&R, then go back and fix the brackets
afterwards.

What is the magic Lisp incantation to fix this?  I found something SingTFW
but it didn't work.

--
DDDD
DK KD  Yesterday's code should be as good as we could make it yesterday.