OT: Voting results in NH

John Whitfield john_whitfield at email.com
Thu Jan 29 08:31:13 EST 2004

 > The Republicans have an incumbant, so they don't need a
 > primary.  New Hampshire is still predominantly a
 > Republican state. ... They have no one to vote for.

Or they could do what I do and switch parties on a regular basis.  I'm always registered for the party without an incumbent.  I figure it's the only way I'm going to get a meaningful vote in the People's Republic of Massachusetts which will always give its electoral ballots to the Democratic candidate, regardless of qualifications.