Netmania Setup

Andrew Berkowitz barzel at rocketmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:03:44 EDT 2004

I am setting up Netmania as a web front end on a Red Hat Enterprise
server running Apache 2, MySQL 4, and PHP 4.3.7.

I followed all the instructions. I can see that the netmania database
was created in MySQL and that the webmail use was granted authority.

In Apache, I set up the virtual host and gave the directory permissions
with options all.

When I open the virtual site in a browser, I see the login page. But
when I try to login, I receive a message "Please confirm your ID and
Password"

Any suggestions?

We have a lot of pages using PHP and MySQL They all work perfectly.

Thank you