accessing FrontPage-protocol server?

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Sun Mar 7 23:38:49 EST 2004

On Sunday 07 March 2004 11:09 pm, Dan Barrett wrote:
> Folks,
> I'm volunteering some of my time to maintain a web site run on IIS.  The
> admin insists that everything be done via FrontPage (shudder) -- i.e. the
> only access he's providing is through FrontPage's transfer protocol.  Does
> anyone know of a way to get at this box using Linux?
> I have VMWare installed, but I don't want to stoop to that unless I really
> have to.

Maybe you can convince the admin to allow WebDAV, which wouldn't require any
more open ports.

---
DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  So if you want to build a Nerf world with no sharp edges,
DK KD  do it in Peoria.  I'm gonna go play with knives and
DDDD   flirt with redheads.                           Bob MacDowell