Closing an open http proxy

Duane Morin dmorin at lear.morinfamily.com
Sun May 2 23:33:52 EDT 2004

I have a linksys router that passes port 80 requests to my server, which
is running apache (1.3.x), which in turn uses ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse
to hand off /foo requests to localhost:8081 which is running a webapp
called 'foo' using Tomcat.

This works just ducky.  Except I'm starting to get warnings saying that I
have an open http proxy.

I'll happily fix it, I'm just not sure how.  The instructions I found seem
to say deny access to the site to everybody except for specified domains,
but that makes no sense to me, I want people to access my site.

Duane