Anybody know godaddy.com cgi?

Bill Phillips wfp at shoestringprojects.com
Mon May 31 17:57:01 EDT 2004

I've got a site hosted at godaddy.com, the deluxe package with Linux-based cgi ... the only script (of about two dozen that I've tried) that I can get to work is their own very simple form mailer --- and I'm not even sure just how that one works! I've downloaded numerous fairly simple canned scripts for various purposes from several different sites, followed the installation instructions carefull, but none of them will run. Mostly, they result in sbox error messages.

If anybody here has any useful information on this (websearches have turned up fragmentary information, but nothing that is clear-cut so far), I'd appreciate knowing it.

Thanks,
Bill [59-year-old Boy Genius] Phillips
Geekhaven, Massachusetts 02138