Postfix and procmail

Billy SG McCarthy billy at reshippie.net
Sun Nov 14 19:13:26 EST 2004

On Sun, Nov 14, 2004 at 01:56:57PM -0500, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> The last time I use postfix on my system, I was unable to configure
> postfix to run procmail using the following configuration:
> /etc/postfix/main.cf:
>  mailbox_command = /path/to/procmail

In addition to that line, I have in my master.cf:
procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=R user=postfix argv=/usr/pkg/bin/procmail -t -m USER=${user} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/pkg/etc/procmailrc

Not sure what it does anymore, but procmail works for me.
--
"Could I have been anyone other than me?"
--Dave Matthews Band--

Kindly yours,
Billy SG McCarthy