Linux World Booth

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Feb 3 11:23:56 EST 2005

On Thu, 3 Feb 2005, Gordon Marx wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:14:32 -0500 (EST), markw at mohawksoft.com
> <markw at mohawksoft.com> wrote:
> > We were sort of thinking of looking oh so very professional, suit and tie.
> > They'll never see it coming!
> >
> > (All these assume that this is OK, if not let me know)
>
> RMS and ESR might shit themselves. I think you guys shouldn't shave or
> shower until then, and then wear old, worn-out T-shirts with geeky
> things like "no, I won't fix your computer" and three separate
> generations of takeout Chinese stains.
>
> Now THAT'S verisimilitude. :--)

I was going to send out an email tonight with a bunch of details for those
who have signed up for the booth, but geeky is fine!  Maybe even better.
They'll take us more seriously if we're clearly not marketdroids.

DDDD   David Kramer         david at thekramers.net       http://thekramers.net
DK KD
DKK D  I'm not saying this stuff is the best thing for you,
DK KD  I'm just saying it's the best thing EVER.
DDDD                                            Alton Brown on clotted cream