php software recommendation

Josh ChaitinPollak josh at offthehill.org
Mon Jul 11 16:38:28 EDT 2005

Hi Guys,

I've searched SF and Freshmeat, but I haven't found anything yet. I'm
looking for php or ruby or whatever web software similar to PHP-Nuke
or whatnot that lets you quickly create articles with dynamic inline
images.

Most of the /. type web software I've seen doesn't easily facilitate
laying out images in your news stories. Does anyone know of something
that does?

Uploading, resizing, and simple image placement within stories is
basically what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

-Josh

Also, thanks for the embedded hardware suggestions, we ordered a
Soekris board that fit the need exactly and should get it and start
playing with it today.