Wireless SRX technology

Bob Leigh bobleigh at twomeeps.com
Tue Jun 14 12:12:22 EDT 2005

Bill Horne <bill at horne.net> wrote:
> BTW, there are devices available which will allow use of Cable-TV Coax
> for wired Ethernet connections

and I replied:
> I'd like to hear more about this.  How expensive are these devices, and
> how do they compare with the costs of pulling cat5?

I've seen several replies regarding the cost of pulling cat5 versus going
wireless -- but what about using existing RG59 in the walls?  How much
do the RG59-to-Ethernet adapters cost?  Are they a viable alternative to
wireless in situations where cat5 isn't already present?

Bob Leigh	bobleigh at twomeeps.com
    "All the world seems in tune on a spring afternoon..."