Cheap local colocation

Ben Jackson bbj at innismir.net
Wed Mar 2 15:48:58 EST 2005

This topic gets rehashed here every so often, and it's been a while, so
let's toss it out here again.

I am looking for colocation space for 1 (possibly 2) 1U servers. Nothing
fancy, just space for a couple of servers that need hosting for light to
medium usage. I vaguely remember someone on list (or maybe it was
one of my others) having a colocation service that is geared toward
smaller users. But I am curious if anyone else here has their 'personal'
servers colocated, and if so, where and how much.

Thanks!

			~Ben

--
/"\  Ben Jackson