VoIP quality

Doug Sweetser sweetser at TheWorld.com
Sat May 21 11:26:53 EDT 2005

Hello:

I am trying to pitch SpeakEasy's voice over IP to my girlfriend.
Right now we are connected via dial-up through Verizon.  It looks like
it will cost about $84/month to go with SpeakEasy:

     $50    DSL service
     $ 6    Payoff to Verizon for _dropping_ the phone line
     $25    VoIP service
     $ 3    Taxes

Her current reservation is that she want to hear from someone else who
has this service and is satisfied with the quality of calls.  I can
understand how the baby bells all want us to worry about this new
technology.  If anyone here has the service, any reviews would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
doug