PW management (was Re: break-in attempts)

Rich Braun richb at pioneer.ci.net
Tue Nov 22 08:23:36 EST 2005

Bill Horne <bill at horne.net> suggested:
> http://passwordsafe.sourceforge.net/

That looks like a standalone Windows program.  How would that address the
problem of being able to access personal passwords on any PC anywhere in the
world?

An analogy:  I'm the guy who installed Squirrelmail (saga posted here in
spring 2003) to address the MS Outlook problem without having to put up with
the 'elm' user interface for the rest of my life.  Outlook has this bothersome
tendency to bottle up your email and addressbook on a hard drive far away from
wherever you happen to be.  Squirrelmail provides a secure-http method of
getting to it from anywhere.

-rich