Software Freedom Day Update

Benj. Mako Hill mako at
Fri Sep 9 10:16:29 EDT 2005

<quote who="Chadwick" date="Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 10:38:35PM -0400">
> > The bad news is that to date only one other person has volunteered.  The
> > good news is that it's  Benj. Mako Hill (mako at, who I hear knows
> > something about all this open source software malarkey ;)
> That depends.. is a email address the same as a gmail address :->

Anyway.  My suggested plan is to meet up at Harvard Square at 130pm
behind the main T entrance on that little island. I'll be wearing a
free software shirt of some sort. You can find me picture on my
website in my signature.

I live on Mass Ave between Central and Harvard and will haul a big box
of Ubuntu CDs out there. Feel free to give me a call between then and
now if you want to meet up ahead of time or just to let me know that
you are coming. My phone number is (+1) 206-409-7191.

Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at