Fc4 Xorg

jbk jbk at mail2.gis.net
Wed Sep 28 20:29:38 EDT 2005

After all the updates and so forth my desktop icons no
longer render. No big deal I am just curious if others have
the same symptoms. On my laptop I have a bigger problem that
seems python related. None of the Gnome GUI system config
interfaces will load. And a lot of other services return a
"import site" failed message. Unfortunately I do not have
the exact error message since I am not on that machine. I
know one of the trace back messages was to a .py file.

Well when I get back to that machine I will forward more
information. My google of the error message indicated that
this is not a common problem but does occur in relation to
python programs.

till next
	Jim