BLU and Robots

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Sat Apr 8 08:03:29 EDT 2006

Hey, I had a great time at Linux World 2006, I think the robot was a
pretty good hit, we had a lot of traffic and may see some more members. I
hope wasn't too much of a distraction from the core BLU message.

Anyway, Jerry said it may be interresting to BLU members if I made a
presentationt one of the meetings.

If there is interest in me doing this, I can tackle it from a few
perspectives.

(1) From a purely hardware hacking view point, i.e. how to build the sucker.
(2) From a device interaction view point, how all the various interfaces
work.
(3) From a motor control view point, the basics of PID motor control.

And of course, if people are interested in some other format, that would
be good too, just let me know.