Linux and Solaris Kickstarts and Jumpstarts

Rusty Shackleford rusty at brownzilla.com
Fri Dec 1 16:01:30 EST 2006

At work we have multiple systems that are different platforms.  I was
looking for an easier way to install things over and over again and someone
told me that for solaris and linux I could make jumpstarts and kickstarts.
I was wondering if there is an easy way to do it.  I would need to make 12
separate ones thats why I don't want to write them each by hand.  Any ideas?

believed to be clean.