Linux temp-to-perm agencies / positions?

Bob Keyes keyesbob at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 00:00:44 EST 2006

Hi all,
I've been looking for a new job for a while, and while I've had plenty of interviews I still haven't found the right place.So I am now looking for a temp-to-perm position. Does anyone know of anything better than the temp agencies that I used in high school to get data-entry and clerical jobs? I've got over sixteen years of Linux experience.

believed to be clean.