Ghost 8.x and Grub/EXT2,3?

Tom Metro blu at vl.com
Tue Dec 19 10:57:18 EST 2006

Nuno Sucena Almeida wrote:
> http://www.partimage.org/Main_Page

I was going to mention that as well, but I've found partimage to be a
bit buggy when it comes to NTFS partitions, and have since switched to
using ntfsclone, which is faster and works better. But that doesn't help
the OP in looking for GRUB and EXT* partition imaging. partimage might
do OK for those, but I'd be leery of it.

  -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA