The never-ending upgrade: RAID problem/question

Don Levey lug at the-leveys.us
Mon Jan 16 23:42:47 EST 2006

discuss-bounces at blu.org wrote:

> I've looked at the mdadm.conf file again, and I see no difference
> after adding the partitions again.  It's still in "recovery" mode,
> and I haven't been through a reboot, so I don't know if that will be
> dynamic.

For what it's worth, I've just rebooted the machine afer the recover was
complete, and the mdadm.conf file seems unaltered.  This gives me two
messages at boot:
1) That the partitions don't have an identity, and
2) that superminor can only be specified once
But everything seems to function, so I'll let it go for now.

Thanks again,
 -Don