Thinkpads

jbk jbk at mail2.gis.net
Thu Jan 19 20:36:39 EST 2006

I have recently bought a second hand Thinkpad (t23) and am
daul booting Fedora/2000. There are several features that I
can access on the 2000 side that I would like to do the same
with Fedora. I have visited a couple linux on laptop sites
and am aware that the APM features can be accessed but not
how. Also, the trackpoint, I would like to enable the
feature that allows you to tap it to open files etc...

Is there a known source for learning how to access these?

Jim Kelly-Rand