BLU archives

Ward Vandewege ward at pong.be
Mon Jan 30 07:46:13 EST 2006

On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 11:57:20PM -0500, Bill Horne wrote:
> Please don't. The discuss archive has so many of my "private" email
> addresses in it that I'd have to go into the Internet witness protection
> program if Google gets to it. Let's leave the archive un-indexed.

It's pretty standard to scrub e-mail addresses from mailing lists archives.
Mharc does that, for instance... Might not be a bad idea anyway, if the
archives are available online (raw or not).

Ward.
--
Pong.be         -(   Linux: Your Brain  -  Windows: Your brain on drugs    )-
Virtual hosting -(                                                         )-